(courtesy of iwillbefabulous and oprah’s website)
makes 4 servings, 300 calories per serving.
makes 3 servings, 284 calories each.
1. In a large kettle brown ground beef breaking into very
small pieces, when browned cover with water and boil to
remove any fat, drain and rinse off.
2. Cut celery small and add to kettle.
3. Cut onion and pepper into pieces,add to blender with a
little water blend and add to kettle.
4. Drain diced tomatoes into kettle; cut tomatoes in
quarters blend until just broken up add to kettle.
5. Add meat, V8- jucie, pasta sauce, beans, and chili mix to
6. Simmer on low heat for 30 minutes or until onion and
pepper are tender.
makes 18 1-cup servings, 155 calories per cup.
(I figure I’ve been posting too many desserts, but I HAD to post this. I have a huge weakness for penut butter. *drool*)
8 slices per pie, 272 calories each.
makes 24 muffins, 130 calories each.
makes 6 servings, 292 calories each.
makes 16 cupcakes, 96 calories each.
makes 6 servings, 203 calories each.
makes 16 small brownies, 26 calories each.
(you could eat the entire thing and it would be 416 calories!)
makes 8 servings, 257 calories each.
makes 10 servings, 57 calories each.
makes 24 cupcakes, 104.9 calories each.
makes 1 pizza, 398 calories.
Note: using low-fat cheese could significantly lower the calories in this pizza.
makes 2 loaves, 12 slices each. 87 calories per slice.